The Wildlife Center of Virginia is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that depends primarily upon private donations for its programs and services.
Contributions to the Wildlife Center are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
Ways to contribute to the Wildlife Center
There are several ways to make a donation to support the Center:
- To make a general donation online to support the work of the Wildlife Center, visit our main Donation page. There, you can make a one-time gift, a recurring donation, or dedicate your gift in honor or in memory of someone.
- To help support our Ambassador Animals, visit our Caring for Critters page.
- To become a day sponsor of our Critter Cams, visit our Critter Cams Sponsorship form.
- To give by mail, make your check payable to the Wildlife Center of Virginia and mail it to:
The Wildlife Center of Virginia
P.O. Box 1557
Waynesboro, VA 22980
- Or call 540.942.9453 for additional information. The Center’s front-desk is staffed seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Center works hard to be an effective and efficient non-profit – we strive to keep our administrative and fundraising costs to a minimum, so that we can do the best job possible as a wildlife hospital and education center.
Your donation to the Wildlife Center of Virginia will help provide:
- Life-saving emergency medical care to sick, injured, and orphaned wild animals;
- Care, feeding, and rehabilitation for wildlife patients during their recovery, and ongoing care to the 20+ animals — part of the Center’s education and outreach team — that now call the Wildlife Center home;
- Support for our outreach programs, including Critter Cam, that help children and adults to be good stewards of their environment and true friends to wildlife.