Starting Monday, November 2, and extending throughout Gala Week, we'll be presenting a series of online events to our all-access ticket holders. Our complete schedule includes:
Monday, November 2
- 3:00 p.m. EST: Join Amanda for a special session with Maggie the Peregrine Falcon.
- 6:00 p.m. EST: UNTAMED Trivia! Test your UNTAMED knowledge with Aaron and Amanda … and get the inside scoop on the new season!
- 8:15 p.m. EST: Center President Ed sits down for a wide-ranging chat with Erwin Bohmfalk, longtime Board member and world traveler. [He’s visited places you’ve never heard of.]
Tuesday, November 3
- 3:00 p.m. EST: “Jaw and Draw”. Randy recounts some of his experiences at the Wildlife Center … while Kayla creates illustrations!
- 6:00 p.m. EST: “The Front Lines”. Maggie, Connor, and Genesis share what it’s like to work at the hectic Center front-desk.
Wednesday, November 4
- 3:00 p.m. EST: Amanda introduces us to Center Ambassador Rowan the Red-tailed Hawk!
- 6:00 p.m. EST: Putting on the Ritz. Join Amanda, Lauren, and Kayla as they get ready for the Gala with a centerpiece craft, special dog biscuits, and our Annual Gala drinks of choice!
Thursday, November 5
- 1:00 p.m. EST: Join Kelsey and Shannon as they prepare meals for the Center’s 19 bear patients, take a wild ride on the Polaris up to the bear yard, and experience an up-close feeding!
- 6:00 p.m EST: “That’s What I’m Talking About” – Ed Clark shares highlights of three decades of Bald Eagle releases.
Friday, November 6
- 3:00 p.m. EST: It’s Buddy Time! Join Alex as he visits America’s most famous Bald Eagle.
- 7:15 p.m. EST: Join us for a special encore presentation of “Back Home Again: A Tribute to John Denver”.